Factory Refurbished Guarantee
All refurbished machines are inspected, tested and repaired in house under our 360 point inspection process:
- Good as new: All parts with significant wear are replaced including brewing units, grinders and other significant parts in all classes.
- 360° Inspection: All machines are opened and meticulously cleaned, descaled and tested.
- From the source: All work is done in house at the official Jura National Service center of Canada.
- Warranty: All machines come with a 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Transparency: All machines come with a diagnostic report printed directly from the information stored on the machine.
Definition of Classes
- Class A: Any machine that falls into class "A" will have 0 cups produced and minor if any cosmetic scuffs or scratches.
- Class B: Any machine that falls into class "B" will have 1-1000 cups produced and some minor scuffs or scratches.
- Class C: Any machine that falls into class "C" will have 1000+ cups produced and likely to have scuffs and scratches.
Jura E8 Chrome
The E8 is a new staple in the Jura line. The E8 has the latest in technology: P.E.P- Pulse Extraction Process, Aroma G3 Grinder and the Intelligent water system. Jura has also improved the functionality of this machine by designing a new fine foam frother G2 with an automatic cleaning process and a full colour TFT display. The E8 also has a front loading water tank and larger bean hopper with an improved aroma seal to keep beans fresher, longer.
With the integration of the P.E.P brewing process and new Aroma G3 grinder, a Super-Automatic espresso has never tasted better. The new brewing unit and grinder combination enhance the aroma, flavour and crema of espresso like never before. Not only does the E8 prepare a great espresso, but it can also prepare a Flat White. The E8 is perfect for those looking for convenience, quality and consistency.
- Full Colour TFT Display: The E8 offers one of the most intuitive interfaces
thanks to its TFT Colour Display.
- One Touch Operation: The E8 can prepare: 1 or 2 espressos, 1 or 2 coffees, 1 or 2 ristrettos, cappuccino, latte macchiato, hot water (for tea), hot water for green tea, milk foam, Flat white, AND special coffee all in one touch.
- Fine Foam Frother: The Fine Foam frother included with the E8 creates perfect micro foam at the touch of a button.
- Fully Programmable:Program every drink to your liking or make adjustments on the fly with the simple on screen arrows! Use the intuitive visual programming mode or the expert mode to set your strength and volume preferences for all drinks.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P): A new revolutionary brewing method that extracts espresso in small pulses to guarantee the most authentic flavour and aroma. PEP is a world first and the E8 is only the second Jura machine to come with this brewing system. The slow pulsing extraction process has resulted in the highest quality espresso found on any Super-Automatic espresso machine, and is sure to impress even the pickiest espresso aficionado.
- Intelligent Water System: The E8 uses RFID technology to ensure the NEW Claris Smart filter is inserted without any programming, making the filter process easier than ever before.
- Refined Functionality: The E8 has a front loading water tank which enables users to disregard height restrictions and valences.
- Height Adjustable Dual Spouts: Perfect for small cups or large mugs. The coffee spouts are adjustable from 6.5-11.1 cm and the milk spouts are adjustable from 10.7-15.3 cm!
- Sustainability: All Jura machines use fresh ground beans for every cup creating only compost, no capsules = no waste!
- NEW Aroma G3 Grinder: The G3 grinder quickly, yet carefully grinds your beans for the perfect extraction.
- Grinder By-pass: By pass your Aroma G3 grinder with pre-ground coffee for decaf or other blends!.
- Self Cleaning: No need to remove the brewing unit or fuss with internal mechanisms as all Jura machines are fully self cleaning.
- Filter or Descale: Jura machines enable users to choose between using claris filters- fresh water in = fresh coffee out, or traditional descaling methods.
- Sleek Modern Design: The use of matte and Chrome finishes give the E8 a subtle, yet elegant look.
- Peace of Mind: As the official Canadian Distributor, Faema Canada provides full in house service at our state of the art National Service center located in Mississauga, Ontario. All machines come with a 1 year parts and labour warranty.