Factory Refurbished Guarantee
All refurbished machines are inspected, tested and repaired in house under our 360 point inspection process:
- Good as new: All parts with significant wear are replaced including brewing units, grinders and other significant parts in all classes.
- 360° Inspection: All machines are opened and meticulously cleaned, descaled and tested.
- From the source: All work is done in house at the official Jura National Service center of Canada.
- Warranty: All machines come with a 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Transparency: All machines come with a diagnostic report printed directly from the information stored on the machine.
Definition of Classes
Jura Impressa F7
- Class A: Any machine that falls into class "A" will have 0 cups produced and minor if any cosmetic scuffs or scratches.
- Class B: Any machine that falls into class "B" will have 1-1000 cups produced and some minor scuffs or scratches.
- Class C: Any machine that falls into class "C" will have 1000+ cups produced and likely to have scuffs and scratches.
JURA's most popular automatic machine, the IMPRESSA F50, now has a worthy successor: IMPRESSA F7. With its clean design, expressive lines and distinct structures, the IMPRESSA F7 has a personality all of its own while still remaining discreet. With its simple interface you no longer have to be a barista to make great coffee, users can easily prepare and program their favourite drinks from: 1 ritresso, 2 ristretto, 1 espresso, 2 espressos, 1 coffee, 2 coffees, cappuccino, hot water (for tea) and milk foam.
The design of the F7 was not only focused on aesthetics, it encompasses usability and functionality in one package. The plain text display guides users through every process and the integrated storage area was specifically designed to house your pre-ground coffee scoop. From the inside out, the F7 is unmistakably a Jura.
- LED Display: The LED display makes using this machine very intuitive as it guides you through every process.
- One Touch Operation:
The F7 can make: 1 or 2 Ristrettos, 1 or 2 Espressos ,1 or 2 Coffees, Cappuccino and hot water (for tea) in just one touch.
- Revolutionary Fine Foam Technology:
The automatic frother produces rich, creamy milk foam and steamed milk at the touch of a
button. Try it with almond milk!
- Integrated Storage:
The F7 has an integrated storage area on the top of the machine. This
houses the handy pre-ground coffee scoop and extra water spout that
comes with the machine.
- Fully Programmable:
Program every drink to your liking or make adjustments on the fly with
the simple rotary dial! Use the intuitive visual programming mode or the
expert mode to set your strength and volume preferences for all drinks.
- Height Adjustable spout: Perfect for small espresso cups or large mugs. The spouts can go as low as 6.5 cm and as high as 11.1 cm!.
- Sustainability: All Jura machines use fresh ground beans for every cup creating only compost, no capsules = no waste!.
- Built in Aroma+ Grinder: Fast, Quiet, Consistent and adjustable.
- Grinder By-pass: By pass your Conical Grinder with pre-ground coffee for decaf or other blends!
- Self Cleaning: No need to remove the brewing unit or fuss with internal mechanisms as all Jura machines are fully self cleaning.
- Filter or Descale:
Jura machines enable users to choose between using claris filters-
fresh water in = fresh coffee out, or traditional descaling methods.
- Sleek Modern Design: The hard lines and bold colour combination are sure to make a statement in any environment.
- One Touch Milk Drinks:
The Impressa F7 makes cappucino in one touch, however it requires one extra intermittent step. You need to open and close the milk valve to start and stop the frothing process.
- Basic Display: The basic text display works well, however it is not as intuitive as Jura's renowned TFT Colour Screens.
- Hot Water:
While the F7 dispenses hot water, it comes from the frother nozzle.
This can create murky water if your frother was recently used to steam