With the purchase of a Jura D6 this January receive:
- 1 X FREE Jura Smart Care Kit ($129 Value)
- 1 X FREE Set of 6 cappuccino cups - made in Italy!
- 1 X FREE Kilogram of Mike Oro Espresso beans -imported from Italy!
- FREE Shipping!
Terms and Conditions: This promotion is only valid from January 1st to 31st, 2020. This offer can not be combined with any other promotions, coupons or specials (welcome to esp gift pack etc.) This promotion is only available online and is while supplies last. The free shipping value is an approximation and varies based on the package weight, package size, geographic location of the recipient and other factors. This promotion is also available in all Faema Stores in Ontario, however the promotion will not include savings for the free shipping value when purchased in store. This offer only applies to machines sold at MSRP. Please see stores, or call for more details.
The Jura D6 combines simplicity and elegance in one convenient package. Thanks to the new AROMA G2 grinder and rotary dial The D6 can easily prepare your favourite coffee, using freshly ground beans. The mix of matte and gloss black finishes combined with chrome accents give the D6 a subtle yet refined look.
- LED Display: The LED display makes using this machine very intuitive as it guides you through every process.
- One Touch Operation: The D6 can make: 1 Espresso, 2 Espressos, 1 Coffee and 2 Coffees, 1 cappuccino, 1 milk foam (for hot chocolate) and hot water (for tea).
- Programmable: Easily program the volume and strength of your favourite drinks or adjust them on the fly using the rotary dial.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P): A new revolutionary brewing method that extracts espresso in small pulses to guarantee the most authentic flavour and aroma. The slow pulsing extraction process has resulted in the highest quality espresso found on any Super-Automatic espresso machine, and is sure to impress even the pickiest espresso aficionado.
- Intelligent Water System: The D6 uses RFID technology to ensure the NEW Claris Smart filter is inserted without any programming, making the filter process easier than ever before.to impress even the pickiest espresso aficionado.
- Revolutionary Fine Foam Technology: The automatic frother produces rich, creamy milk foam at the touch of a button. The frother on this unit is also interchangeable with other Jura frothers, making it more versatile than ever. Try it with almond milk!
- Height Adjustable spout: Perfect for small espresso cups or large mugs. The spouts can go as low as 6.4 cm and as high as 11 cm!
- Sustainability: All Jura machines use fresh ground beans for every cup creating only compost, no capsules = no waste!
- Built in Aroma G2 Grinder: Consistent and made of durable stainless steel.
- Self Cleaning: No need to remove the brewing unit or fuss with internal mechanisms as all Jura machines are fully self cleaning.
- Filter or Descale: Jura machines enable users to choose between using claris filters- fresh water in = fresh coffee out, or traditional descaling methods.
- Sleek Modern Design: The hard lines and bold colour combination are sure to make a statement in any environment.
- Peace of Mind: As the official Canadian Distributor, Faema Canada provides full in house service at our state of the art National service center located in Mississauga, Ontario. All machines come with a 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Whats in the box!?:
- 1 X Jura D6
- 1 X Jura Care Kit which includes: Pack of 2 Cleaning tablets, 1 Claris Blue Filter, User Manuals, 1 Pre-ground Coffee Scoop, 1 Hose with Connector, 1 Extra Air Valve and 1 Water Hardness Testing Strip.
- No true "One Touch" Milk Drinks: The D6 has a fine foam frother, but the cappuccino function is not one-step. What does this mean? essentially you will have to open and close the dial when prompted during your cappuccino preparation.
- Hot Water: While the C60 dispenses hot water, it comes from the frother nozzle. This can create murky water if your frother was recently used to steam milk.
- Basic Display: The basic text display works well, however it is not as intuitive as Jura's renowned TFT Colour Screens.
- No Grinder By-pass: The D6 only uses the bean hopper as its source of coffee, if you prefer to have the option of making a decaf or alternative blend many other units come with a by-pass option.