Jura J6: A New Era of Simplicity.
The J6 is setting new standards in espresso with the addition of Jura's patented P.E.P (Pulse Extraction Process) of espresso brewing. The J6 does not just stop at making good coffee, the elegant design and quality components set it apart from anything in its class. This stunning machine can make anything from cappuccino's to flat white's, in just one touch. Experience this beauty at any one of our showrooms today!
- NEW TFT Colour Display: This all new crystal clear display makes operating the machine easier than ever. Simply choose a selection from your home screen, or use the rotary dial to scroll through all your options.
- One Touch Operation: The J6 can make a full range of specialty coffees, including: 1 or 2 espressos, 1 or 2 coffees, latte macchiato, cappuccino, flat white, milk foam and hot water (for tea or hot chocolates!)
- Fine Foam Frother: The fine foam frother makes perfect micro foam, and even works with almond milk.
- NEW Self Cleaning Milk Process: The J6 requires NO user intervention in cleaning milk tubes or frothers thanks to its entirely automated milk cleaning system. The result is perfect hygiene and functionality.
- NEW Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P): A new revolutionary brewing method that extracts espresso in small pulses to guarantee the most authentic flavour and aroma. The slow pulsing extraction process has resulted in the highest quality espresso found on any Super-Automatic espresso machine, it is sure to impress even the pickiest barista!
- NEW Intelligent Water System (I.W.S): The J6 uses RFID technology to ensure the NEW Claris smart filter is inserted without any programming, making the filter process easier than ever before.
- Integrated Storage: The J6 has an integrated storage area on the top of the machine. This houses the handy pre-ground coffee scoop, extra frother tube and fine foam frother tip.
- Fully Programmable: Program and rename every drink to your liking or make adjustments on the fly with the simple rotary dial! Use the intuitive visual programming mode or the expert mode to set your strength and volume preferences for all drinks.
- Variable Strength: Choose between 10 strength settings for your favorite coffee.
- Height Adjustable Spouts: The J6 prepares coffee based drinks using its central dual spouts which are adjustable from 6.5 -11.1cm & milk based drinks from its Left spout which is adjustable from 11-15.3cm.
- Sustainability: All Jura machines use fresh ground beans for every cup creating only compost, no capsules = no waste!.
- Built in Aroma G3 Grinder: Fast, quiet, consistent and adjustable.
- Grinder By-pass: By pass your Aroma G3 Grinder with pre-ground coffee for decaf or other blends!
- Self Cleaning: No need to remove the brewing unit or fuss with internal mechanisms as all Jura machines are fully self cleaning.
- Filter or Descale: Jura machines enable users to choose between using claris filters- fresh water in = fresh coffee out, or traditional descaling methods.
- Sleek Modern Design: Sure to make a statement in any environment. The double lacquered brilliant silver coat, Cool blue LED rotary lights, chrome accents and glass lined tray grid highlight the elegant design of the J6.
- Peace of mind: As the official Canadian Distributor, Faema Canada provides full in house service at our state of the art National Canadian service center located in Mississauga, Ontario. All machines come with a 2 year parts and labour warranty.
What's in the box?:
- 1 X Jura Impressa J6
- 1 X Jura Care Kit which includes: Pack of 2 Cleaning tablets, 1 Claris Smart Filter, User Manuals, 1 Pre-ground Coffee Scoop, 1 Hose with Connector, 1 Extra Air Valve, 1 Filter Extension, 1 easy cappuccino cleaning container and 1 Water Hardness Testing Strip.
- Single Thermoblock: The J6 has a single thermo block, which means it takes approximately 10 seconds to heat up for milk drinks. If you find yourself entertaining a lot or making high volumes of milk drinks consecutively, you may find a double thermoblock system more appropriate. The GIGA 5 and Z9 currently use a double thermoblock system.