Jura WE8: For lovers of specialty coffee
The WE8 is the perfect addition to any office with its wide range of specialty coffees and user-friendly controls. Thanks to the simple full-colour display, and one-touch technology it has never been easier to offer staff and guests high-quality specialty coffee in just seconds without ever leaving the comfort of your office.
The WE8 is packed with the latest in Jura technology: P.E.P- Pulse Extraction Process, Aroma G3 grinder and the intelligent water system. Jura's patented P.E.P brewing process is an extraction method developed by Jura that produces the richest and creamiest espressos of any super-automatic machine on the market. The quality and flavour of these coffees are enhanced by the single lightning-fast Aroma G3 grinder. In addition to the G3 grinder, the WE8 incorporates Jura's famous grinder by-pass function that enables users to by-pass their grinder using any pre-ground coffee on a cup-by-cup basis (great for decaf lovers!).
The WE8 is fully programmable but still offers unmatched flexibility to satisfy any coffee connoisseur. At the touch of a button users can prepare: lattes, cappuccinos, flat whites, espressos, americanos, hot water for tea and more using the programmed settings or customize their cup by adjusting the volume, and strength to their preference on the fly!.
Not only does the WE8 make good coffee, it looks good too. The use of chrome panels combined with matte and gloss black features create a bold yet elegant design that is sure to stand out in any environment.
Why is Jura the right fit for your office?
- Sustainability: Jura only uses fresh whole beans to prepare every shot, producing no excess waste commonly found in pod based systems. The used coffee grounds from a Jura are 100% compostable, contributing to a cleaner, and greener future.
- Freshness: Coffee is similar to most food products -it tastes best when its fresh. To get the best tasting coffee, it is essential to grind your beans immediately before each use.
- Cost management: The average yield of coffees from a kilogram of whole beans ranges from 140-200 cups, depending on the strength. The average cost of a kilogram of whole beans is $20.00, therefore a single cup will cost between
.10 - .14 cents.
- TFT Colour Display: This crystal clear screen makes operating this machine more intuitive than ever. The display will walk you through every aspect of using this machine, from operation to filling the water tank and emptying coffee grinds.
- One Touch Operation: The WE8 can make a full range of specialty coffees: 1 or 2 ristrettis, 1 or 2 espressos, 1 or 2 coffees, latte macchiato, cappuccino, milk foam, hot water (for tea) and flat white.
- Fine Foam Frother: The fine foam frother makes perfect micro foam, and even works with almond milk.
- Fully Programmable:
Program every drink to your liking or make adjustments on the fly with
the TFT Display!.
- Variable Strength: Choose between 8 strength settings for your favorite coffee.
- Height Adjustable Spouts: The WE8 prepares coffee based drinks using its central dual spouts which are adjustable from 6.5 -11.1 cm & milk based drinks from its left spout which is adjustable from 10.7-15.3 cm.
- Sustainability: All Jura machines use fresh ground beans for every cup creating only compost and savings, no capsules = no waste!.
- Built in Aroma G3 Grinder: Fast, quiet, consistent and stores up to 500g of fresh beans.
- Grinder By-pass: By pass your Aroma G3 Grinder with pre-ground coffee for decaf or other blends!
- Self Cleaning: No need to remove the brewing unit or fuss with internal mechanisms as all Jura machines are fully self cleaning.
- Filter or Descale:
Jura machines enable users to choose between using claris filters-
fresh water in = fresh coffee out, or traditional descaling methods.
- Sleek Modern Design: The subtle use of matte black and elegant chrome finishes highlight the modern design of the WE8.