With the purchase of an Ena Micro 90 receive the following
FREE while supplies last:
- 1 x FREE Set of 6 Coffee Cups - Made in Italy!
- 1 x FREE Kilogram (2.2lbs) of Faema Tradizionale Espresso Beans
- 1 x FREE kilogram (2.2lbs) of Faema Intenso Espresso Beans
- FREE SHIPPING
Jura Ena Micro 90
This brand new machine is the successor to the award-winning Jura Ena Micro 9. The Micro 90 has been updated to include features such as: the ability to prepare just milk foam (for hot chocolates), the addition of Jura's new milk cleaning system, the aroma G3 grinder and Jura's all new Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P). The Micro 90 can easily prepare cappuccino, latte, espresso, americano, milk foam (for hot chocolate, how water (for tea) and coffee in just one simple touch.
After making the transition to an automatic espresso machine, you’ll wonder how you ever got by without one. With its compact design at WxHxD 23x 32.3x44.5 cm, it is the smallest one touch Jura espresso machine on the market. If you are looking for the best automatic espresso machine, the Ena Micro 90 is for you. Purchase any of our Jura espresso machines, and receive free shipping!
- NEW Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P): A new revolutionary brewing method that extracts espresso in small pulses to guarantee the most authentic flavour and aroma. PEP is a world first and has not been added to the Micro line -until now.
- LED Display:The LED display makes using this machine very intuitive as it guides you through every process.
- One Touch Operation: The Ena Micro 90 can make the full range of specialty coffees, in one touch: Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino, Cafe Creme, Espresso, Americano, milk foam (for hot chocolate) & Hot Water (for tea).
- Fully Programmable: Program every drink to your liking or make adjustments on the fly with the simple rotary dial! Use the intuitive visual programming mode or the expert mode to set your strength and volume preferences for all drinks.
- Dedicated Hot Water Spout:This is becoming rare on super-automatic machines and is a tea lovers dream. Just turn the dial and you have instant hot water, no more waiting for kettles!
- Revolutionary Fine Foam Technology: The built in frother produces rich, creamy milk foam at the touch of a button. Try it with almond milk!
- Small Foot Print: The Ena Micro 90 has a small foot print and can fit in almost any space at 23 cm X 36 cm X 44.5 cm (WxHxD).
- Height Adjustable spout: Perfect for small espresso cups or large mugs. The spouts can go as low as 5.5 cm and as high as 13.8 cm!
- Sustainability: All Jura machines use fresh ground beans for every cup creating only compost, no capsules = no waste!
- NEW Aroma G3 Grinder: The G3 grinder quickly, yet carefully grinds your beans for the perfect extraction.
- Grinder By-pass: By pass your Conical Grinder with pre-ground coffee for decaf or other blends!
- Self Cleaning: No need to remove the brewing unit or fuss with internal mechanisms as all Jura machines are fully self cleaning.
- Filter or Descale:Jura machines enable users to choose between using claris filters- fresh water in = fresh coffee out, or traditional descaling methods.
- Sleek Modern Design: The hard lines and bold colour combination are sure to make a statement in any environment.
- Peace of Mind: As the official Canadian Distributor, Faema Canadaprovides full in house service at our state of the art National servicecenter located in Mississauga, Ontario. All machines come with a 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Whats in the box!?:
- 1 X Jura Ena Micro 90
- 1 X Jura Care Kit which includes: 1 Pack of 2 Cleaning tablets, 1 Claris Blue Filter, 1 milk cleaning container, User Manuals, 1 Pre-ground Coffee Scoop, 1 Hose with Connector, 1 Extra Air Valve,1 Funnel and 1 Water Hardness Testing Strip.
- Small Water tank: At 1L this tank needs to be refilled often, its rear placement is also cumbersome if it is being placed underneath a valance.
- One cup at a time: The micro 90 can only produce one cup at a time.
- Small Drip Tray and Grinds Container: The small foot print of this machine means it holds a minimal amount of coffee grinds, and will need to be emptied more often.