Jura E6 Platinum
The E6 is the younger sibling of the E8, and is jam packed with the latest technology Jura has to offer: P.E.P- Pulse Extraction Process, Aroma G3 Grinder and the I.W.S- Intelligent water system. One key difference between the E6 and E8 is the frother. The E6 comes with Jura's standard Fine foam frother which is set to produce micro foam, at one level of heat (The E8 comes with the Professional Fine Foam frother which allows users to change the temperature of milk, and choose between milk foam and steamed milk.) The E6 also has a front loading water tank and larger bean hopper with an improved aroma seal to keep beans fresher, longer.
With the integration of the P.E.P brewing process and new Aroma G3 grinder, a Super-Automatic espresso has never tasted better. The new brewing unit and grinder combination enhance the aroma, flavour and crema of espresso like never before. Not only does the E6 prepare a great espresso, but it can also prepare perfect cappuccinos and lattes. The E6 is perfect for those looking for convenience, quality and consistency.
- Full Colour TFT Display:The E6 offers one of the most intuitive interfaces
thanks to its TFT Colour Display.
- One Touch Operation: The E6 can prepare: 1 or 2 espressos, 1 or 2 coffees, 1 or 2 ristrettos, cappuccino, latte macchiato, hot water (for tea) and milk foam, all in one touch.
- New Fine Foam Frother: The new Fine Foam frother included
with the E6 creates perfect micro foam at the touch of a button. This
new frother is also the easiest to maintain as the cleaning process is
- Fully Programmable:
Program every drink to your liking or make adjustments on the fly with
the simple on screen arrows! Use the intuitive visual programming mode or the
expert mode to set your strength and volume preferences for all drinks.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P): A new revolutionary brewing method that extracts espresso in small pulses to guarantee the most authentic flavour and aroma. PEP is a world first and the E6 is only the third Jura machine to come with this brewing system. The slow pulsing extraction process has resulted in the highest quality espresso found on any Super-Automatic espresso machine, and is sure to impress even the pickiest espresso afficionado.
- Intelligent Water System: The E6 uses RFID technology to ensure the NEW Claris Smart filter is inserted without any programming, making the filter process easier than ever before.
- Refined Functionality: The E6 has a front loading water tank which enables users to disregard height restrictions and valences.
- Height Adjustable Dual Spouts: Perfect for small cups or large mugs. The coffee spouts are adjustable from 6.5-11.1 cm and the milk spouts are adjustable from 10.7-15.3 cm!
- Sustainability: All Jura machines use fresh ground beans for every cup creating only compost, no capsules = no waste!
- NEW Aroma G3 Grinder: The G3 grinder quickly, yet carefully grinds your beans for the perfect extraction.
- Self Cleaning: No need to remove the brewing unit or fuss with internal mechanisms as all Jura machines are fully self cleaning.
- Filter or Descale: Jura machines enable users to choose between using claris filters- fresh water in = fresh coffee out, or traditional descaling methods.
- Sleek Modern Design: The use of black and brushed silver finishes give the E6 a bold look.
- Peace of Mind: As the official Canadian Distributor, Faema Canada provides full in house service at our state of the art National Service center located in Mississauga, Ontario. All machines come with a 2 year parts and labour warranty.
What's in the box?!
- 1 X Jura E6 Platinum
- 1 X Jura Care kit which includes: Pack of 2 Cleaning tablets, 1 Claris Smart Filter, User Manuals, 1 Hose with Connector, 1 Water Spout Attachment, 1 Filter Extension and 1
Water Hardness Testing Strip.
- Limited Home Screen Options:The E6 can only have 4 options on the TFT display at a time.
- Hot Water: While the E6 dispenses hot water, it comes from the frother nozzle. This can create murky water if your frother was recently used to steam milk.
- Elimination of Rotary Dial: The E6 does not have a Rotary dial. However, Drinks are still adjustable on the fly using the on-screen arrows and buttons.