Factory Refurbished Guarantee
All refurbished machines are inspected, tested and repaired in house under our 360 point inspection process:
- Good as new: All parts with significant wear are replaced including brewing units, grinders and other significant parts in all classes.
- 360° Inspection: All machines are opened and meticulously cleaned, descaled and tested.
- From the source: All work is done in house at the official Jura National Service center of Canada.
- Warranty: All machines come with a 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Transparency: All machines come with a diagnostic report printed directly from the information stored on the machine.
Definition of Classes
- Class A: Any machine that falls into class "A" will have 0 cups produced and minor if any cosmetic scuffs or scratches.
- Class B: Any machine that falls into class "B" will have 1-1000 cups produced and some minor scuffs or scratches.
- Class C: Any machine that falls into class "C" will have 1000+ cups produced and likely to have scuffs and scratches.
What can I Expect?
These machines have been previously loved, and can come with scratches and blemishes. In addition, all machines are thoroughly tested and while we do our best to clean them, they may come with trace amounts of coffee grinds. In some cases you will receive the original packaging, in others it will be securely packed in an alternative box. All machines come with the following:
- Owners manual
- Jura Welcome Kit- 2 cleaning tablets, 1 pre ground coffee scoop and 1 claris filter
- Free shipping and 1 kilogram of coffee beans
If you have any questions regarding our factory refurbished inventory please feel free to contact us directly. All factory refurbished machines are sold on a first come first serve basis, and inventory is while supplies last.