The Neapolis is the most powerful electric pizza oven on the market. This oven is capable of achieving a maximum working temperature of 510° Celsius, and able to bake a Neopolitan style pizza in under 1 minute! The Heavy-duty cast iron body, biscoto di Sorrento clay baking deck, optimized heating elements, and monitoring software, allows for the oven to reach and maintain maximum temperature in just 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Maximum operating temperature of 510° Celsius
- Software designed to manage and maintain the maximum power of 14.7 kW in order to reach the maximum temperature in only 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Consumption during use is reduced to the absolute minimum of 6.5kW/h
- Heating Via bare-wire coil resistors with optimized temperature balancing
- Independently adjust the temperature of the ceiling and floor using the electronic temperature management control
- Thermocouple provides constant temperature monitoring
- Set an automatic turn on time using the daily power-on timer
- COOL AROUND® TECHNOLOGY ensures a safe working environment
- Removable stainless-steel door with heat resistant handle
- Moretti Forni has used the best materials and applied the most intelligent solutions to limit power consumption and also respect the environment.
- Neapolis is equipped with an electronic temperature management, allowing for precise and maintained temperature control.
- The new-generation software of Neapolis guarantees the perfect baking every time! The software is equipped to manage the installed power of 14.7 kW to achieve the maximum working temperature in just 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- The oven will consume the absolute essential minimum during use: just 6.5 kW/h to bake over 200 pizzas per hour.
- Neapolis is made of cutting-edge materials that allow for an optimal insulation and in spite of the high temperatures; you can touch the external surface without burning yourself.
- The insulation, vintage stainless steel finishes, an opening in heavy-duty cast iron, black steel hood, baking deck in biscotto di Sorrento clay and optimized heating elements are all details that explain why Neapolis is an oven that cannot be matched.
- Neapolis is ready to bake: once connected to a power supply, you just need to switch on the smart display to set different temperature of the ceiling and the floor.
- Whether you’re thinking about a traditional pizza, a “chariot wheel” pizza, thin-crust pizza, a “pizza canotto” or a crispy base, Neapolis gives you all the power your pizzeria needs. And it’s up to you to decide how much yo use and for how long.
- All the pizza you want with perfect results, every time and without stopping. Neapolis is the ideal companion when it comes to making the pizzaiolo’s and baker’s job much easier. Powerful, reliable, and tireless. Power can be controlled from the electronic display, meaning you can set the temperature to your requirements and keep this setting for all the time you need, without any worries.
- The combination of artisan skills and intelligent control, together with patented blades, means you can keep the ideal moisture setting for your pizza and bake all the pizzas you need without stopping.
- It also solves the problems of the firewood purchase, storage, and the environmental pollution caused by unburnt gas.
- Sheet steel structure coated with high-temperature epoxy powder paint finish
- External panelling with "post-industrial" finish
- "Inox Vintage" coated front panel
- Black granite landing with slot for thermal bridge break
- Cast-iron oven opening
- Rounded fume hood with Neapolis® design
- Black coated stainless steel cylindrical flue
- Front-facing digital control panel and retractable sliding panel
- Oven chamber made from refractory material
- 5.5cm thick patented slab with interchangeable 'Biscuit' cooking surface positioned on top of heating plate made from perforated refractory material
- Resistors inserted inside the ceiling and floor perforated refractors
- Patented High-density dual insulation for high temperatures
- Insulation with heated joints and a COOL AROUND® TECHNOLOGY air space
- Heating via bare-wire coil resistors with optimized temperature balancing
- Maximum temperature of 510°C
- Patented Self-stabilising internal deflectors situated on dome oven chamber surface to minimize leakage and ensure uniform heat distribution
- Electronic temperature management with independent adjustment of ceiling and floor
- Continuous temperature monitoring with thermocouple
- Steam draught adjustable via a manual valve
- Removable oven chamber stainless-steel door, with increased insulation and heat-resistant handle
- Stainless-steel door supports
- Protected lighting thanks to hidden double halogen lamps
- Lateral refractory protection in oven chamber opening
- Daily power-on timer
- ECO-STAND BY TECHNOLOGY® for work breaks
- 20 customisable programs
- Pre-set programs: temperature rises, average setting, maximum setting, heat-regulation cleaning
- Separate max. temperature safety device
- Anchoring system for lifting
Options and Accessories (with surcharge)
- Unheated prover with hidden controllable castor wheels
- Heat-regulated prover with internal lighting and hidden controllable castor wheels
- Additional tray holder slides for prover
- Heavy-Duty Pack