Jura E8 Piano White - BRAND NEW DESIGN
The E8 is a new staple in the Jura line. The E8 has the latest in technology: P.E.P- Pulse Extraction Process, Aroma G3 Grinder and the Intelligent water system. Jura has also improved the functionality of this machine by designing a new fine foam frother G2 with an automatic cleaning process and a full colour TFT display. The E8 also has a front loading water tank and larger bean hopper with an improved aroma seal to keep beans fresher, longer.
With the integration of the P.E.P brewing process and new Aroma G3 grinder, a Super-Automatic espresso has never tasted better. The new brewing unit and grinder combination enhance the aroma, flavour and crema of espresso like never before. Not only does the E8 prepare a great espresso, but it can also prepare a Flat White. The E8 is perfect for those looking for convenience, quality and consistency. The new E8 offers a larger selection of beverages, a refined water tank, the new G2 foamer and a chrome cup tray.
- Full Colour TFT Display: The E8 offers one of the most intuitive interfaces
thanks to its TFT Colour Display.
- One Touch Operation: The E8 can prepare: 1 or 2 espressos, 1 or 2 coffees, 1 or 2 ristrettos, cappuccino, latte macchiato, hot water (for tea), hot water for green tea, milk foam, Flat white, special coffee, espresso doppio and espresso macchiato all in one touch.
- New Fine Foam Frother G2: The new Professional Fine Foam frother G2 included with the E8 creates perfect micro foam at the touch of a button. This
new frother is also the easiest to maintain as the cleaning process is
- Fully Programmable:Program every drink to your liking or make adjustments on the fly with the simple on screen arrows! Use the intuitive visual programming mode or the expert mode to set your strength and volume preferences for all drinks.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P): A new revolutionary brewing method that extracts espresso in small pulses to guarantee the most authentic flavour and aroma. PEP is a world first and the E8 is only the second Jura machine to come with this brewing system. The slow pulsing extraction process has resulted in the highest quality espresso found on any Super-Automatic espresso machine, and is sure to impress even the pickiest espresso aficionado.
- Intelligent Water System: The E8 uses RFID technology to ensure the NEW Claris Smart filter is inserted without any programming, making the filter process easier than ever before.
- Refined Functionality: The E8 has a front loading water tank which enables users to disregard height restrictions and valences.
- Height Adjustable Dual Spouts: Perfect for small cups or large mugs. The coffee spouts are adjustable from 6.5-11.1 cm and the milk spouts are adjustable from 10.7-15.3 cm!
- Sustainability: All Jura machines use fresh ground beans for every cup creating only compost, no capsules = no waste!
- NEW Aroma G3 Grinder: The G3 grinder quickly, yet carefully grinds your beans for the perfect extraction.
- Grinder By-pass: By pass your Aroma G3 grinder with pre-ground coffee for decaf or other blends!.
- Self Cleaning: No need to remove the brewing unit or fuss with internal mechanisms as all Jura machines are fully self cleaning.
- Filter or Descale: Jura machines enable users to choose between using claris filters- fresh water in = fresh coffee out, or traditional descaling methods.
- Sleek Modern Design: The use of Chrome and gloss black finishes give the E8 a subtle, yet elegant look.
- Peace of Mind: As the official Canadian Distributor, Faema Canada provides full in house service at our state of the art National Service center located in Mississauga, Ontario. All machines come with a 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Whats in the box?
- 1 X Jura E8 Chrome
- 1 X Jura Care kit which includes: Pack of 2 Cleaning tablets, 1 Claris Smart Filter, User Manuals, 1
Pre-ground Coffee Scoop, 1 Hose with Connector, 1 100ml Cappuccino Cleaner, 1 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, 1 Easy Cappuccino Cleaning Container, 1 Water Spout Attachment, 1 Filter Extension and 1 Water Hardness Testing Strip.
- Limited Home Screen Options: The E8 can only have 4 options on the TFT display at a time. However, by simply scrolling through the menu you can easily access the extended list of specialty coffees.
- Hot Water: While the E8 dispenses hot water, it comes from the frother nozzle. This can create murky water if your frother was recently used to steam milk.
- Elimination of Rotary Dial: The E8 does not have a Rotary dial. However, Drinks are still adjustable on the fly using the on-screen arrows and buttons.